Instructions for taking the Healthy Practices Training and Healthy Practices Training: #Zotwell in Student Housing and uploading your certificate(s) to Campus Groups.
- Log in to CampusGroups at campusgroups.uci.edu or
visit training.studentaffairs.uci.edu to take the Healthy Practices Trainings.
- In CampusGroups, go to “My Checklists” on the menu on the left.
- Select the “Healthy Practices for Students Track”.
- Under the “Healthy Practices Training Modules”, you will be assigned to one or two modules.
- ALL STUDENTS: Take the General Module Quiz AFTER completing the training video at training.studentaffairs.uci.edu. Remember to download your Certificate of Completion at the end of the video.
- STUDENTS RESIDING ON CAMPUS: Take both the General Module Quiz and the #ZotWell Housing Quiz AFTER completing both training videos at training.studentaffairs.uci.edu. Remember to download both of your Certificates of Completion at the end of each video
- At the end of each quiz, you will see an option to Upload your certificate(s).
- Click on “Submit” on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Watch this tutorial on “How to Upload Your Certificate”.