- All students MUST respond to the Daily Symptom Check.
- Students who fail to respond may be subject to disciplinary action.
- Daily Symptom Check Executive Directive »
- Living Well Daily Symptom Check app instructions & privacy notification (pdf) »
Every student will receive a daily check-in email.
For completing your response, the email and the app work in exactly the same manner, so the method of interaction is based on individual preference.
A sample email message is shown at left.
There are 3 ways to complete the check-in.
Option 1: Respond to the email by email.
Students will receive a confirmation of their response via email and MUST follow the instructions.
Note for Now Mobile app users: If you check in using the smartphone app, you can simply delete the email. At this time, there is no way for us to change the email notifications that every student who is activated in the system receives.
Option 2: Use the Now Mobile smartphone app.
To use the app, first download the check-in app for Apple or Android from your app store.
Search ‘Now Mobile’ and look for the icon at right.
Once in the Now Mobile app you will be prompted for UCI’s instance and nickname:
- Instance URL: uci.service-now.com (all lower case)
- Nickname: Production
After the app has been downloaded to your device, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Services” tab at the bottom of the mobile app.
- Click on the “UCI Wellness Application”.
- You will see all of the emails that were sent. You can respond on a specific email, or see your previous confirmations.
Please contact the EEC at 949.824.9918 or email@example.com if you have any trouble downloading or using the app.
Option 3: Call the UCI Coronavirus Response Center.
If you do not receive the email AND you are unable to use the smartphone app, you MUST call the Automated Daily Symptom Living Well Line at 949.824.0300 and answer the check-in questions.
Questions? Please contact the UCI Coronavirus Response Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949.824.9918 Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.